What`s Data Scientist?
A data scientist is someone who is better at statistics than any software engineer and better at software engineering than any statistician.
Become a Data Scientist in 8 easy steps
The useful infographic below will help answer this question by outlining the process of becoming a data scientist:
- Get good at stats, math and machine learning
- Learn to code
- Understand databases
- Master data munging, visualization and reporting
- Level up with Big Data
- Experience, practice and meet fellow data scientists
- Internship, bootcamp or get a job
- Follow and engage with the community
These are all excellent tips, so examine the infographic carefully for more detail. You too can become part of the “sexiest job of the 21st Century!”