Key Characteristics of Companies Implementing Big Data
How to put all that big data to use? Abide by the five characteristics of organisations that successfully implemented a big data strategy.
- Nowadays, data is pouring into organisations from almost every angle imaginable.
- Organisations that have successfully implemented a Big Data strategy know that data alone is useless.
- Big data allows organisations to stay ahead of the competition and to constantly re-invent themself.
- Big data is all about massive amounts of data, millions of gigabytes per day or even more.
- In order to collect data, ensure that all products that you offer are able to collect data.
Categories: Big Data